Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #241
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    That's a really nice pic Barb [img]smile.gif[/img] You and your daughter are lovely [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #242
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Yay [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I can see it now [img]smile.gif[/img] That's a lovely pic of the two of you Barb [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  3. #243
    Inactive Member Anniken's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2002
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everyone's SO pretty! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    And, Michelle, I'd love to see a pic of you [img]smile.gif[/img]
    [email protected]

    *looks around* and if anyone sends me spam on that addy, it wont be pretty. >_<

  4. #244
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anni, I tried to send it to you and it says I can't for some reason [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  5. #245
    barbsg
    Guest barbsg's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
    Hey Barb - what a lovely pic of the two of you! Was it Kristy that went with you to see Darren? (And suffered the theft?)</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Thanks Sue [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Yes Kristy was the one who had her bag stolen [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Both my girls went to the concert and I've included a pic of them in Lain's thread [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #246
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw Michelle in the flesh!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] And she's very pretty- she should have no qualms about posting her pic on here [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    (and once again, I am NOT pretty [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    xxLauren

  7. #247
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lauren [img]smile.gif[/img] :
    (and once again, I am NOT pretty [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    xxLauren
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *chants*

    Lauren is pretty
    Lauren is pretty [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

  8. #248
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes Lauren, you ARE pretty!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #249
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Lauren you most certainly are very pretty but more importantly an extremely lovely person [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  10. #250
    Inactive Member Anniken's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2002
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh. Well, that's rude of my e-mail :\

    hmmmmm.... you on msn or icq these days?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •